Many girls face difficulty in choosing right makeup for office. You all have several makeup products, but do you know how to use them the right way?
Want to look perfect and flawless at workplace? Keep reading!
The below simple office makeup tips can be followed by both beginners and veterans.
Always Begin with Cleansing:
Before applying makeup, clean your face. Wash the dead skin using a cleanser or by splashing lukewarm water on your face. Take a towel and pat it dry.
Make sure the water is not hot.
The Next Step is to Apply BB Cream:
After cleaning your face, apply BB cream. Once you have applied it, there is no need to apply sunscreen, moisturizer or foundation. Get a spot free, radiant skin with this cream.
Use fingers to apply it. You can carry it in your purse with you all the time.
Conceal Only if it is Required:
If you are gifted with a glowing skin, avoid using concealer. If you have a dull skin, you can apply it, but it’s not necessary.
Make Your Cheeks Look Rosy:
Once the base is done, apply natural color blush on your cheekbones. This will make your cheeks look bright and fresh.
Lipstick can be used as an alternative of blush only if you are running out of it.
Enhance Your Eyes:
Apply some kohl on your lower eye lid. Apply eyeliner on your upper eye lid. This will make your eyes look attractive.
At the end, apply some mascara. This will make your eyes look attractive.
Make Your Lips Look Full and Bright:
Avoid using bright shades of lipstick. Apply lip liner and some lip gloss. You can also apply a lighter shade of lipstick.
It is always good to carry your lipstick in your bag.
- Always apply light makeup for office.
- Choose the products carefully. Make sure it is waterproof and lasts long because you may not get time for touch ups.
- Buy products from good quality brands that would not have any reaction on your skin.
- Stay hydrated by drinking enough water and fresh juice.
- Always carry blotting wipes with you.
- Running a piece of ice over your lips before applying lip color will make the color last long.
- Wear a formal dress and wear minimal jewelry.
Spray your favorite fragrance and you are good to rock!