Yield: 4 servings Prep: 0:10 Total time: 0:40
- 6 eggs
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed in refrigerator overnight
- 8 strips bacon, cut into 1/2″ pieces
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Chopped chives
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1″ pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. heavy cream
- Up to the temperature of 350°F, preheat the oven. Take 2 sheets of paper towel and line a microwave safe plate with these and in an even layer, place the bacon on this plate. Take another 2 sheets and cover it with them and then microwave it for 3 minutes till it gets crispy.
- Add 1 tbsp olive in a large skillet, put it over medium high heat and then cook asparagus in it, season it with pepper and salt after it gets tender. Beat cream, eggs, ½ tbsp black pepper, 1 tbsp salt and 2 tbsp’s chives in a medium mixing bowl.
- Place the thawed puff pastry after unfolding them on the surface that is floured lightly. Make use of your finger to smooth out the creases. Cut the dough into 4 equal squares after rolling the dough into the thickness ¼”. Place each of the square pieces into the center of 4 large ramekins. Do not stretch the dough and place it carefully. Divide the bacon, asparagus and egg mixture into each part equally. Bake it for 30 minutes after placing it in a rimmed sheet.
- Immediately serve it.