Top 5 Home Remedies for Dandruff with assured results
SAY NO TO DANDRUFF ! ! !
As we all know that today, Dandruff has become a very common problem among all age groups. But you need not worry any more. Here we shall be discussing about its occurrence and top 5 home remedies.
Seborrheic dermatitis, is yet another name of Dandruff which is a normal scalp disorder. This can happen to irritated + oily skin, inflammatory skin conditions, dry skin, development of fungus or bacteria on scalp and various other factors. These all results in itchiness and excess occurrence of dry skin flakes on entire scalp.
Dandruff can be easily controlled if you tend to follow easy home remedies for Dandruff. The ingredients present in nature provides the best for it and get rid of the problem.
Home remedy for Dandruff #1
- Take fresh leaves of neem leaves.
- Take 4 cups of water and boil the leaves in it.
- Let it cool naturally.
- Strain the same.
- Rinse the hair with this solution for at least 2-3 times in a week.
Home remedy for Dandruff #2
- Prepare a mix of lemon juice and coconut oil.
- Rub this mix on scalp and massage.
- Leave it for approximately 20 minutes and then wash the same.
- Follow the home remedy for at least 2-3 times in a week.
Home remedy for Dandruff #3
- Take 2 big spoons Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Add equal proportion of water in it.
- Add tea tree oil to the same 15-2- drops approximately.
- Apply the mixture on the scalp and gently massage.
- Wash your hair after couple of minutes.
- This needs to be done 2-3 times in a week.
Home remedy for Dandruff #4
- On wet hair, rub off baking soda on the scalp.
- Keep it for few minutes.
- Rinse it with luke warm water. ( Do not Shampoo after the treatment)
- Do it 1-2 times in a week.
Home remedy for Dandruff #5
- Take like warm virgin olive oil and massage it on your scalp.
- Wrap the entire hair in warm towel.
- Leave this till at least 45 minutes. You can even leave it over night.
- Shampoo and Condition the hair.
- Do this for atleast 2-3 times in a week.
So now you can stay away from itchy scalp. Rejuvenate your hair with easy home remedies for Dandruff now!