- Combine coriander, ginger, ancho chile powfer, pasill chile powder, cumin, sugar, onion powder, cinnamon, garlioc powder, allspice, fennel, ½ tsp chile de aebol, cloves, 2 tsp’s black pepper and 2 tsp’s salt in a bowl.
- On a jelly-roll pan, place chicken and season it with spice mixture. Cover it and then refrigerate it for about 1 hour or for up to 8 hours.
- Take a baking dish and transfer the chicken to it. Over the chicken, pour 4 cups buttermilk and turn it to coat well. Refrigerate it again for about 4 hours or up to 24 hours after covering it.
- Boil mango nectar in a 2 quart saucepan on high till it is reduced to ¼ cup. Stir in 1/8 tsp chile de arbol, honey and ¼ tsp salt and allow it to cool.
- Let the chicken stand for about 30 minutes after removing it from the refrigerator. In a skillet that is about 2 inch deep, pour oil so that it reach to 1 inch up side. Heat it on high.
- Up to the temperature of 375°F, preheat the oven.
- Take a large cutting board and transfer the chicken from buttermilk to the board and then with the help of paper towels, pat it dry. Remove the remaining buttermilk marinades.