5. Anulom-Vilom (Alternate Nostril Breathing).
This is one of the pranayama technique which is a breathing exercise. This is very effective technique to improve better breathing, chest congestion and also prevents the kidney stone formation.
- Sit in a relaxed Padmasana posture also called as Sukhasana.
- Now using your left hand’s index finger cover your right nostril and breathe through your left nostril.
- Repeat the same closing your left nostril using right index finger and exhale through the right nostril.
- Continue this breathing practice for fifteen times alternatively for better results.
- Practice daily to improve overall health and to prevent kidney stones.