- Up to the temperature of 350°F, preheat the oven. Take a baking sheet, grease it and then making an even layer and lay flat the cooked lasagna noodles on it.
- Bread the chicken. With pepper and salt, season the chicken from both the sides. Take two separate bowls and put breadcrumbs and flour in it. Take the third bowl and whip two eggs in it. Working in sets, first in flour, dredge the chicken and then in the bowl having eggs, dip them. Finally, toss them in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. To this, add chicken and cook for about 6 minutes from both the sides till cooked through and golden brown. Take the cutting board and transfer the chicken pieces to it and cut them in small pieces.
- Prepare filling in the mean time. Whisk garlic powder, remaining eggs, ½ cup Parmesan and ricotta together. On the top of each lasagna noodle, spread the mixture of ricotta and over it, spoon the marinara sauce. With mozzarella and chicken, top it and then tightly roll it up.
- Spoon marinara in a layer in a deep baking dish on the bottom. To this, add the roll ups and then in the top of each of the roll up, spoon more sauce. On the top of each of the roll up, sprinkle more Parmesan and mozzarella. Bake for about 20 minutes till melted and bubbly.
- Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes and then serve after garnishing with parsley.