- Upto the temperature of 350°, preheat the oven.
- Take a baking dish and grease it with oil.
- To this, add onion, rice, soup and broth and till combined well, mix it.
- Use pepper and salt for seasoning the mixture
- In the mixture of rice, place the chicken thighs and use melted butter to brush it. With garlic and thyme, sprinkle it and use pepper and salt for seasoning
- Take foil for covering the dish and for about an hour, bake it. For additional 30 minutes, bake oit after removing the cover till the chicken is brown and rice are thoroughly cooked.
- Use parsley for garnishing it before serving